Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thisss weekend

This weekend I went to Iowa to see my college roomie Kelly and other college friend stephanie. We had a BLAST! We went shopping and ate more in 2 days than I have eaten all week LOL. Stephanie is 6 months pregnant so I got to use her as an excuse for over eating LOL.


So I thought that since I was in town, this would be a perfect time to ask these ladies to be my bridesmaids. They are 2 of 7 but they don't really know the other girls so I figured I could ask them b4 I officially ask the others. I had already talked to Kelly about it, but didn't formally ask. So I found these cards at http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/ This website is AWESOME!!! You can personalize the card and even change what was already written. The coolest thing was that you can mail them directly from the website. Anywho...... Here is a pic









So I got there on Saturday and we went to Pancheros (ahhhh that place brings back crazy college memories) for a qhick bit to eat. We were going dress shopping right after lunch, so I decided to ask them then so we caould look for bm dresses at the same time. SO I ASKED.......and they said yes (of course lol) They were pretty excited about it :)



So we went shopping and I believe I found THE dress!!! The only problem is that it was a size 8....and I am a 14 LOL. I held it up to me and tried on some that were similar and STILL loved it. I'm going to look around here b/c i'm sure I will find a bigger selection. Here is a pic.....



*imagine in ivory*



So since Steph is preggos...I had Kelly try on a bunch of dresses! Some were sereious and some were just for fun! Here are some photos :)



*With Steph holding up my dress*

*Yeah RIGHT lol*






I had a great weekend :) The girls were such troopers and that is why I LOVE them!! I can't wait for everything to come together!
That is all......








1 comment:

  1. These dresses are cute...I think your dream dress is the same one I wanted......until i tried it on.

    Here is a link to a post I did about that dress:)

    http://godsfavoriteshoes.blogspot.com/2009/05/signedsealeddelivered-almost.html

    ReplyDelete