Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Okay...so it's June...the end of June and I haven't been on here in months LOL. Not that I have a million followers..but still! Anyway.... we set the official date and venue!!!! April 24th 2010 is the date!!!! It is exactly 10 months from today!!! YIKES!! I need to buy my dress!! I actually need to stop looking at dresses! I found like 10 more that I loved on Maggie Sottero's website. AHH Stupid spring line LOL. So I'm going to go shopping with my mom and buy a dress in the next few weeks...I have to!!!!

I am also starting to work on my bridesmaid newsletters!! i'm friggin excited!!! I finally feel like i'm getting married after being engaged for almost a year!!!!!

Yes..this is a boring post, but I had to post something LOL

That is all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment